As the NHS body overseeing healthcare in Camden, NHS North Central London Integrated Care Board has received a proposal to change the control of AT Medics Ltd.
AT Medics Ltd provides general practice services to patients at this practice, as well as a number of other sites in North Central London. The practice contracts held in North Central London are:
- St Ann’s Road Surgery, Haringey
- Mitchison Road Surgery, Islington
- Hanley Primary Care Centre, Islington
- Kings Cross Surgery, Camden
- Somers Town Medical Centre, Camden
- Brunswick Medical Centre, Camden
- Camden Health Improvement Practice, Camden
- GP Extended Access Hubs at Somers Town Medical Centre and Brondesbury Medical Centre, Camden.
Whilst no change of control (a change in a company’s ownership or management) has yet taken place, NHS North Central London Integrated Care Board would like to explain the process and inform you of the steps it will be taking to assess the proposal and ensure that the proposed change, if approved, will not adversely affect the GP practices.
Webinar for registered patients and members of the public
Registered patients and members of the public are invited to attend a webinar on Thursday 29th February from 06:00 pm – 06:45 pm where NHS North Central London Integrated Care Board will:
- provide information on the process and the steps we are taking to assess the proposed change of control (a change in a company’s ownership or management)
- listen to views and feedback
- seek to answer questions raised.
Register to attend by clicking here.
Feedback and questions
Registered patients, members of the public and other interested parties can also provide feedback and ask questions by clicking here.